12 Benefits and Uses of Argan Oil.
Argan oil has been a culinary staple in Morocco for centuries — not only because of its subtle, nutty flavor but also its wide array of potential health benefits.
This naturally occurring plant oil is derived from the kernels of the fruit of the argan tree.
Although native to Morocco, argan oil is now used across the globe for a variety of culinary, cosmetic and medicinal applications.
This article explains 12 of the most prominent health benefits and uses of argan oil.
1. Contains Essential Nutrients0
2. Has Antioxidant and Anti-Inflammatory Properties.
3. May Boost Heart Health.
4. May Have Benefits for Diabetes.
5. May Have Anticancer Effects.
6. May Reduce Signs of Skin Aging.
7. May Treat Some Skin Conditions.
8. May Promote Wound Healing.
9. May Moisturize Skin and Hair.
10. Often Used to Treat and Prevent Stretch Marks.
11. Sometimes Used to Treat Acne.
12. Easy to Add to Your Routine.